Through interdisciplinary and inter-organisational cooperation, the network and access to the communities can also be expanded and the information of the offer can be widely disseminated.
List of participating organisations and responsibilities
01.01.2023 - 31.12.2024
Here you will find an list of the participating institutions and partner organisations as well as their respective responsibilities and services.
Further information on the organisations can be found on the summary page.
1. Project coordination and networking
- Establishing the central contact point and the networking structures
- Coordination of the support services offered by the various organisations involved
- Networking & Community Work
- on questions of asylum law and on the subject of residence
- Awareness-raising / public relations work
3. Medical consultation and care
- Medical consultation of affected persons and persons at risk, incl. expert opinions
- Medical care for affected persons (operations such as opening and reconstruction), in particular also during pregnancy and childbirth
- Further training for specialised staff
- Statistical recording in the field of medical care
- Sensitisation / public relations work