Declaration on accessibility
The state-wide central contact point for women and girls threatened and affected by FGM/C in Baden-Württemberg as the website operator endeavours to make the website accessible without barriers in accordance with § 10 paragraph 1 of the State Disability Equality Act (L-BGG).
This declaration on accessibility applies to the website https://fgmc-bw.de/.
- status of compatibility with the requirements This website is currently being reviewed for its compatibility with the accessibility requirements. As soon as the results are available, we will publish them here.
- further measures to improve the accessibility of our website
We are constantly striving to improve the accessibility of our website.
We are currently doing the following:
– Implementing texts in English and French
- creating this accessibility statement This statement was created on 06/02/2023. This statement was created using the template for the Accessibility Statement of the Monitoring Agency for Media Accessibility of the State of Baden-Württemberg. The declaration was last checked on 06.02.2023.
- Feedback and contact details
Have you noticed any deficiencies in the barrier-free access to content on our website or do you have any comments or questions about barrier-free access? Please feel free to contact us at:
Sompon Socialservices Baden-Württemberg e.V. Schelztorstrasse 2 73728 Esslingen Telephone: 07113005269 fax: 07113005270 https://fgmc-bw.de/kontakt/
- enforcement procedure
In order to ensure that this website complies with the requirements described in Section 10(1) of the L-BGG, you can contact the above-mentioned contact details and provide appropriate feedback. The relevant contact details can be found under section 4 of this statement.
If the contact person does not respond to your enquiry within the period provided for in section 8 sentence 1 of the L-BGG-DVO, you can contact the Land Government Commissioner for Matters relating to Persons with Disabilities or the municipal Commissioner for Matters relating to Persons with Disabilities within the framework of the ombudsman function described in section 14(2) of the L-BGG and section 15(3) sentence 2 of the L-BGG.
You can contact the State Government Commissioner for Matters relating to Persons with Disabilities as follows:
State Commissioner for Persons with Disabilities Simone Fischer Office of the State Commissioner for Persons with Disabilities: Else-Josenhans-Straße 6 70173 Stuttgart Telephone: 0711 279 3360 E-mail: Poststelle@bfbmb.bwl.de
You can find out the contact details of the municipal representative for the interests of persons with disabilities responsible for you on the website of the city or district in which you have your permanent residence.
Please note the possibility of taking legal action in accordance with section 12(1) sentence 1 number 4 of the L-BGG.